UVNO » Externa » Pressekommission » Presse-Café » Sacro Império Reunião (Holy Empire of Réunion)

Neues Thema erstellen

Zitieren Editieren Melden IP
Sacro Império Reunião (Holy Empire of Réunion) 08.02.2009 17:44

Friends,

I am sorry for not speaking german to you. I don't do it because I am not able.

Réunion (www.reuniao.org ) has always been a good friend of many german micronations, and we were very proud of being a member of UVNO for a certain time. We were good friends of Andres Chilavert and many other german micronationalists.

We were accepted as founding members from UVNO, but since a long time we have not been in contact.

We would like to know if it is possible that we return as observer members of the UVNO, and if we can establish good relations with all or at least many of you.

Yours

HHIM Cláudio the First
Emperor, Réunion
www.reuniao.org

Holy Empire of Réunion

Maya Mausal  
Mitglied
09.02.2009 11:14

Your Majesty,

I am very pleased to welcome you at the UVNO.

First of all I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Maya Mausal, I am currently the general secretary of the organization.
Since the time the UVNO was founded there have been a lot of changes. For example we now distinguish between full member states and those who are just observing. Therefore my question if Réunion would like to apply for full membership or just be an observer.
As in the general assembly the official language is German, I'd like to know how Réunion used to participate in earlier times.

09.02.2009 11:28

Zitat:
Original von Maya Mausal
Your Majesty,

I am very pleased to welcome you at the UVNO.

First of all I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Maya Mausal, I am currently the general secretary of the organization.
Since the time the UVNO was founded there have been a lot of changes. For example we now distinguish between full member states and those who are just observing. Therefore my question if Réunion would like to apply for full membership or just be an observer.
As in the general assembly the official language is German, I'd like to know how Réunion used to participate in earlier times.

Greetings, Your Excellency.

It is indeed a pleasurfe for me to meet you. As it is for the good people of Reunion.

Réunion is a very active micronation, which conducts most of its matters in Portuguese, since portuguese/english bilinguism ended, in 1999, due to the huge volume of portuguese-speaking people who entered the empire.

Réunion was a member of UVNO for years in a row. A full member. Sometimes when we had german-speaking subjects in Réunion, we would be full members, and when we did not, just observing members. Is it possible to draft a resolution like that again?

Our nation, as you can see at www.yahoogroups.com/messages/chandon is very active. Amongst around 200 subjects, we sometimes have german speaking individuals! The thing is that sometimes inactivity comes without a warning and we have to change delegates.

Although Reunion has its own chancellery office, in charge of foreign relations, (www.reuniao.org/chancellery) I am in personally in charge of non-lusophone relations, and will be more than happy to be here as delegate and also to assist a primary delegate whenever we have german speaking ambassadors.

What are your thoughts? Is Mr. Chilavert still around? Do you have MSN-Messenger where we could talk more?

Yours,

Claudio de Castro
Reunion - www.reuniao.org

Holy Empire of Réunion

Maya Mausal  
Mitglied
09.02.2009 17:13

Well, given the situation I would suggest, that Réunion applies for full membership again and you can participate as you like or can.
I can offer you a weekly summary in English of the topics which are discussed in the general assembly at the moment.

The official application needs to be posted here and it should contain the following things:

Name of the State
    Website of the State
    a working e-mail-adress to contact you
    a short statement why your state wants to join the UVNO.

12.02.2009 14:09

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Es ist eine Genugtuung für mich, um in Kontakt mit Deutsch-sprachigen Ländern. Ich wuchs in einem evangelisch-lutherische Deutsche Schule, und ich studierte sowohl in Portugiesisch und Deutsch während alle meine Kindheit. Einige Wurzeln meiner Familie kam aus Deutschland und ließ sich in Rio und Süd-Brasilien. Obwohl, ich Entschuldigung für einige Fehler kann ich tun, denn es ist eine lange Zeit ich nicht sprech oder schreib Deutsch.

Ich werde hier als der Deutsch-sprecher Delegierter von Seinen Heiligen Kaiserlich Majestät Claudio der Erst, Heilig Kaiser von Réunion.

Jede Frage Sie haben bitte kontaktieren Sie mich über dieses Forum oder meine persönliche E-Mail adresse: gwmszeni@gmail.com.

Freundlichen Grüßen,

SH Fürst Giancarlo von Zeni
Vertreter der Heiliges Kaiserreich Réunion

Maya Mausal  
Mitglied
12.02.2009 16:29

Herzlich willkommen bei der UVNO!

Derzeit wird zwar der Antrag des Kaiserreichs noch geprüft, aber ich freue mich, dass Sie dennoch schon hier eingetroffen sind. Sicherlich wird Ihnen noch der ein oder andere Delegierte etwas Gesellschaft leisten, sodass die Zeit des Wartens wie im Flug vergeht.

Sollte ich noch etwas für Sie tun können, lassen Sie es mich wissen. smile

RE: Sacro Império Reunião (Holy Empire of Réunion) 16.02.2009 01:41

Meine Damen und Herren,

Es ist mir eine große Freude, können ab sofort in der Nähe zu Ihnen, als den Kontakt zwischen dem Heiligen Reich der Reunion und UVNO. Ich mich sehr aktiv mit OVNO und, wenn möglich, zu wissen, ein wenig - zumindest - jeden von euch. Wollen dazu beitragen, den Austausch und vor allem rentabel machen die Rückkehr des Heiligen Reiches Reunion UVNO.

Da habe ich die gesamte Entsorgung von allen zu helfen, wo nötig. Und ich kann sagen, dass der Heilige Reich der Reunion-Feeds große Wertschätzung durch UVNO und Ihnen allen.

Grüße,
D. Lucas H. R. De Simone von Habsburg-Rainer
Vize-Kanzler der deutschen Sprache
Heilige Reich der Reunion

Antwort erstellen

großes Grinsen Teufel Baby Augen rollen Augenzwinkern Zunge raus fröhlich böse smile unglücklich Freude geschockt traurig cool verwirrt rotes Gesicht Zunge raus

Optionen

URLs automatisch umwandeln: fügt automatisch [url] und [/url] in Internet-Adressen ein.
Benachrichtigung: Möchten Sie über weitere Antworten per eMail benachrichtigt werden?
Smilies in diesem Beitrag deaktivieren.
Signatur anzeigen: Soll die im Profil eingestellte Signatur an den Beitrag angehangen werden?

Neues Thema erstellen
Gehe zu: