UVNO » Externa » Pressekommission » Presse-Café » Réunian Coin and Commemorative Medal

Neues Thema erstellen

Zitieren Editieren Melden IP
smile Réunian Coin and Commemorative Medal 10.09.2009 01:30

Greetings friends!

Réunion is proud to present to the microworld our first COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL, now portrayed faithfully by a good photographer. It commemorates the 12th year past since our independence.

Now, we also present our FIRST COIN, with face value of ONE CIFRA! The coin is really nice!

Here go the pictures! Please comment!

BTW, they´re also available for SALE.

Yours,

Claudio de Castro

(MEDAL Diameter: 7cm)
(COIN Diameter: 3,5cm)

Holy Empire of Réunion

10.09.2009 14:43

The second picture of the medal reminds me a bit of an Euro, but both medal and coin look nice!

11.09.2009 05:25

Zitat:
Original von Ioannes Amadopolis
The second picture of the medal reminds me a bit of an Euro, but both medal and coin look nice!

Thank you!

Well, we did inspire ourselves a bit in the Euro, and also in the 1 Real brazilian coin!

Tell me, since my german is terrible: do any german members of UVNO have ever minted their own coins?

Yours,

Holy Empire of Réunion

11.09.2009 17:56

Yeah, some Nations design their own money, but just on the computer. Here's an example from Nöresund:

13.09.2009 01:44

Zitat:
Original von Ioannes Amadopolis
Yeah, some Nations design their own money, but just on the computer. Here's an example from Nöresund:

Wow, it does look very nice, albeit virtual!

Holy Empire of Réunion

Antwort erstellen

großes Grinsen Teufel Baby Augen rollen Augenzwinkern Zunge raus fröhlich böse smile unglücklich Freude geschockt traurig cool verwirrt rotes Gesicht Zunge raus

Optionen

URLs automatisch umwandeln: fügt automatisch [url] und [/url] in Internet-Adressen ein.
Benachrichtigung: Möchten Sie über weitere Antworten per eMail benachrichtigt werden?
Smilies in diesem Beitrag deaktivieren.
Signatur anzeigen: Soll die im Profil eingestellte Signatur an den Beitrag angehangen werden?

Neues Thema erstellen
Gehe zu: